Friday, June 17, 2005

JFK, Utah and Mexico BBQ


Last Thursday night, missed my connection due to the flight delay, so had to stay at JFK Airport for about 10 hours ... This is a night operational hot food restaurant "Sharro", their piza tasted good ...
Posted by Hello


Even McDonald's closed ... sad ...
Posted by Hello


While sit close to Sharro, I found 8 EIGHT! Rolex commercials like this one around ...
Posted by Hello


Finally, I caught a Delta airplane to Utah from JFK ... Good thing is I may took pictures like this one ... Utah Valley, June 10th, 2005. About 33K ft., ...
Posted by Hello


Utah Valley, June 10th, 2005. About 33K ft., ...
Posted by Hello


Great Salt Lake, June 10th, 2005 ...
Posted by Hello


Great Salt Lake, June 10th, 2005 ... I never saw this side of Salt Lake ...
Posted by Hello


Great Salt Lake, June 10th, 2005 ... Great ...
Posted by Hello


Then my wife cooked this Tortillas with Cactus Salsa ... It's so good ... She learned this from her Mexican colleagues ...
Posted by Hello


And we enjoyed this home-grilled Mexico BBQ beef ( bought from a local Mexican Market operated by my wife's former colleague) ...
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home